It’s no secret that the beauty blender has become a staple in many makeup routines. Its unique shape allows for seamless application of foundation, powder, and even contour. But what many people don’t know is that the beauty blender can be easily cleaned with just a few household items.
All you need is a microwave-safe bowl, some water, and a mild soap.
- Fill a cup with water and place your beauty blender inside
- microwave the cup of water for one minute
- Carefully remove the cup of water from the microwave and allow the beauty blender to sit in the hot water for a few minutes
- Use a mild soap to clean the beauty blender, then rinse it under running water
- Squeeze out any excess water and allow the beauty blender to air dry on a clean towel
Is It Safe to Microwave a Beautyblender?
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to microwave your Beautyblender, the answer is yes! However, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. First, make sure that your Beautyblender is dry before putting it in the microwave.
Wet Beautyblenders can cause hot spots and may even explode. Second, heat the Beautyblender for no more than 10 seconds at a time. Any longer and you run the risk of damaging the sponge.
Finally, be careful when removing the Beautyblender from the microwave – it will be hot! Allow it to cool for a few moments before using it on your face. microwaving your beauty blender is perfectly safe as long as you follow a few simple guidelines.
First, make sure the blender is dry – wet blenders can create hot spots and may even explode. Second, only heat for 10 seconds at most – any longer and you could damage the sponge material. Finally, take care when removing from the microwave – it will be hot!
Let it cool briefly before using on your skin.
How Do You Clean a Beauty Sponge in the Microwave?
If you’re like me, you probably use a beauty sponge every day to apply your foundation. And while they’re great at giving you a flawless finish, they can also get pretty gross if you don’t clean them regularly. But who has time to wash their sponge every day?
Luckily, there’s a much quicker way to clean your sponge that will kill any bacteria that might be hanging out on it – and all you need is a microwave. Here’s how to clean your beauty sponge in the microwave: 1. Wet your sponge and wring it out so that it’s damp but not dripping wet.
2. Place the damp sponge on a plate and put it in the microwave. 3. Microwave the sponge for 1 minute on high power. Let the sponge cool for a few seconds before removing it from the microwave so you don’t burn yourself.
4. Once the minute is up, take the Sponge out of the microwave and squeeze any excess water from it. Your Sponge should now be clean and bacteria-free!
What is the Fastest Way to Clean a Beautyblender?
When it comes to cleaning your Beautyblender, there are a few different ways that you can go about doing it. However, if you’re looking for the fastest way to clean your Beautyblender, then we would recommend using the following method:
1. First, wet your Beautyblender with some warm water.
2. Next, add a small amount of gentle cleanser or soap onto the wet Beautyblender. 3. Gently massage the cleanser into the sponge in a circular motion until it forms a lather. 4. Rinse the sponge under running water until all of the soap has been removed.
How Do You Deep Clean a Beautyblender?
Assuming you are referring to the popular makeup sponge, Beautyblender, here is how you deep clean it:
Soak your Beautyblender in warm water and dish soap for a few minutes. Use your fingers to massage the soap into the sponge until it is fully saturated.
Rinse the sponge under running water until all of the soap is gone and the water runs clear. Squeeze out any excess water and set the Beautyblender on a clean towel to dry overnight.
Cleaning My Beauty blender in the MICROWAVE?! OMG! Will it work? Or wreck my sponges?
How to Clean Beauty Blender in Microwave Buzzfeed
If you’re anything like me, you have a love-hate relationship with your Beauty Blender. I love how it makes my makeup look flawless, but I hate how often I have to clean it (which is pretty much every day). And while there are a few different ways to clean your Beauty Blender, my favorite way is in the microwave.
Here’s how to do it: 1. Wet your Beauty Blender and wring it out so that it’s damp but not dripping wet. 2. Place the Beauty Blender on a plate or in a bowl and microwave it for one minute.
3. Let the Beauty Blender cool for a few minutes before using a mild soap (I like baby shampoo) and water to scrub away any remaining makeup residue. 4. Rinse the Beauty Blender well and squeeze out any excess water.
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to clean your beauty blender, the microwave is your best bet. All you need is some water and a few minutes of your time. Simply wet your beauty blender and place it in the microwave for two minutes.
Once it’s done, remove it from the microwave and let it cool before rinsing it off with soap and water.