In this tutorial, you will learn how to draw Belle from Disney’s Beauty and the Beast. Belle is a beautiful, kind-hearted young woman who is taken prisoner by a beast in his castle. In order to free herself, she must learn to love him for who he is beneath his ugly exterior.
Follow these steps to draw your own version of Belle!
- Begin by sketching out a basic shape for Belle’s head and face
- Add in some simple lines to indicate her eyes, nose, and mouth
- Next, start working on Belle’s hair
- Add in some flowing locks, keeping in mind that her hair is often styled in a half-up, half-down look
- Once you’re happy with the hair, move on to the rest of Belle’s face details
- Add in her eyebrows, eyelashes, and earrings
- It’s now time to give Belle her signature yellow gown! Start by sketching out the basic outline of the dress, then fill it in with solid color
- Don’t forget to add some ruffles and folds to the fabric for realism
- To finish up, add any final touches you feel are necessary (such as shadows or highlights) then erase any unwanted pencil lines
How Do You Draw a Cute Belle Step by Step?
Assuming you would like a step by step guide on how to draw Belle from Disney’s Beauty and the Beast, here is one possible way:
1. Begin by drawing a large oval shape in the center of your page for Belle’s head. Add two smaller ovals below for her neck and shoulders.
2. Next, use a curved line to enclose each eye, tilted at an angle. Within each eye, draw another oval to indicate the pupil. Add an eyebrow above each eye.
Then, draw Belle’s nose using a small curved line and triangle shape. Finish her mouth with a small curved line. 3. To draw Belle’s hair, start with a curved line that comes down from the top of her head and wraps around her face.
Then, add several shorter curved lines coming off of this main line to create Belle’s hair strands. Finally, give her a little bun at the base of her neck. 4. For Belle’s dress, start with a horizontal oval shape near the bottom of the paper.
This will be the skirt portion of her gown. Above this, add another oval shape for the bodice or top part of her dress. Include some vertical lines within these shapes to indicate folds in the fabric.
Then, use two short curved lines to connect these shapes at the waistline and create Belle’s belt buckle in between them!
How Do You Draw a Cute Bella?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to draw a cartoon Bella:
1. Begin by drawing a small circle near the top of your paper for Bella’s head. Then, add two slightly larger circles below it for her body.
2. Next, create two triangle shapes for her ears and add a curved line across the top of her head for her hair. 3. To finish off her face, add two small oval shaped eyes, a little nose and a smiling mouth. Then, don’t forget to give her some cute freckles!
4. For Bella’s clothing, start by drawing a horizontal line across her body for the bottom of her dress or shirt. Then, add vertical lines coming down from this line to create the sides of her garment. Finally, fill in the space between these lines with diagonal lines or whatever design you like best.
5) To complete the picture, draw Bella’s arms and legs using curved lines that connect to her body at round joints.
How Do You Draw Beauty Beast?
First, you will need some supplies. A pencil, paper, and eraser are all you really need to get started. You may want to use a reference photo or image to help you with the details of the drawing.
Start by sketching out the basic shape of the beast in pencil. Try to get the proportions right and don’t worry too much about the details at this point. Once you have the overall shape blocked in, start adding in the smaller details like fur texture, facial features, and clothing.
Work slowly and carefully, adding more detail as you go. When you’re happy with your drawing, go over it in pen or dark marker to make it permanent. You can then erase any remaining pencil lines.
And that’s it! With a little practice, anyone can learn how to draw a beauty beast.
How Do You Draw Moana?
Assuming you want a step by step on how to draw Moana:
1. Begin by drawing a oval shape for Moana’s head. Add two curved lines intersecting in the middle for symmetry.
These will be construction lines to help place Moana’s facial features later on. 2. Next, draw two ovals for Moana’s eyes slightly higher up on the head oval. Then, add an eyebrow above each eye using short strokes.
Just below the eyebrows, add small circles for Moana’s nose and nostrils. Use a curved line to enclose each ear, giving it a pointed top. Draw another curved line beneath each ear lobe for extra detail.
3. To draw Moana’s mouth, start with a small curve at the center of her face then bring the line outwards and downwards to create a wide smile. Fill in her teeth using small triangles pointing inwards then shade around her lips . For her hair, start from the top of her head and use long strokes outward to create wave-like locks of hair flowing down past her shoulders .
Finish off by adding some shorter strokes at the sides of her face for extra volume. 4. Finally color in Moana’s skin with a light brown tone and give her clothes a bright blue color like the ocean she loves so much! Have fun and experiment with other colors too – after all, she is an adventurous princess!
How To Draw A Cartoon Belle From Beauty And The Beast
How to Draw Belle from Beauty And the Beast Realistic
One of the most iconic Disney Princesses is Belle from Beauty and the Beast. She’s a strong-willed young woman who isn’t afraid to stand up for what she believes in, and she has a heart of gold. If you’re a fan of Belle or just want to learn how to draw her in a realistic style, then this tutorial is for you!
First, start by sketching out Belle’s basic shape. Use a light pencil so that you can easily erase any mistakes. Next, begin fleshing out her features.
Start with her large eyes, then add her small nose and mouth. Finally, give her some definition by adding in her eyebrows and eyelashes. Now it’s time to start working on Belle’s famous yellow gown.
Begin by drawing the outline of the dress using a light pencil. Once you have the basic shape down, start filling it in with solid color. For an extra touch of realism, try adding some folds and wrinkles to the fabric.
Belle wouldn’t be complete without her signature rose accessory! Draw a simple stem first, then add on the individual petals. Make sure to leave some white space in between each one so that they stand out against the yellow background.
There you have it! A realistic drawing of Belle from Beauty and the Beast that anyone can recreate at home. Just remember to take your time and be patient with yourself – practice makes perfect!
Belle is the beautiful and intelligent main character from the Disney movie Beauty and the Beast. In this quick tutorial, you will learn how to draw Belle step by step using simple line drawings. The first step is to sketch out Belle’s face.
Start with a small oval for her head and then add two large circles for her eyes. Next, draw a small nose and mouth. For her hair, draw two curved lines that come down from the top of her head and meet in a point at the bottom of her neck.
Finally, add some details like eyelashes and eyebrows. Now that you have sketched out the basic shape of Belle’s face, it’s time to start working on her famous golden gown. Begin by drawing a long, curved line for the bottom edge of the dress.
Then, add two vertical lines coming up from either side of this bottom line. These will be used to help map out the rest of Belle’s dress. To finish off the dress, add some horizontal lines across the top part of the vertical lines you just drew.
Make sure to leave some space in between each line so that Belle’s dress appears puffy. As a final touch, you can erase any pencil marks that are showing through your drawing before coloring it in with crayons or markers!